Sunday, April 27, 2014

Aloha Showcase

This post will be a break from my tips. Please apply them all whenever you perform or just for daily living!

I would like to advertise a showcase I will be performing in. It is for a High school performing arts center and I will be in a couple of dance and song numbers. It is held at 7PM at the Kaimuki High School Auditorium. Admission is free but donations are welcomed.

Please come! I am also performing for my Acting II class's showcase at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. I am not too sure when the production date is, but I will get back to this post on that.

I am excited for the end of this year, aren't you guys as well?! I am really anticipating what is coming in store for me next school year and what adventures, feats, and drama (which I'm not too excited about) I will be encountering. Everything is a stepping stone and I hope I can someday make it on Broadway. Not big, just be able to be a professional in my field.

No comments:

Post a Comment